2010/01/11

My News Year’s Resolution for 2010

Today is January 11, 2010, its already 11 days past in 2010...I am late a bit to say abt new year resolution, but there are still many days in 2010, so i would like to say "My new Year's resolution for 2010"
Here is my list of New Year Resolutions that I hope to keep this year!



  • talking exam for TOEIC and TOEFL
  • try to change the job
  • Don't get angry
  • reduce weight minus by 3 Kg
Let's see....How well I can do....

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hey Aima! Good to know your aims.
    I am thinking that I will try to become a good wife:) This is my aim for this year! hahaha

    返信削除
  2. hey. your blog is very coo. i didn´t found the "follow" button :D but i will read your blog in future every 2 days. maybe you´re interested in my blog too? it´s in german but you can let it translate or look at the pictures? (: have fun!


    http://the-fashion-alley.blogspot.com/

    返信削除