2010/01/28

Mumbai trip PART 1


I had been to Mumbai from January 17th to 24th 2010.
I was there to attend the exhibition ELECRAMA 2010. The exhibition is held every two years.
Two years before, I have attended Elecrama first time, and also came to Mumai first time.
That time I had a grate time in Mumbai, and this time also I had really wonderful time there.

Why I should attend the exhibition.....Because some Japanese people who our clients are there.
So my job is take care of them.
Total 5 Japanese clients went to India with us.
Three persons of them are first time to visit to India, they were worried about live in India even it was a few days...Because they didn't know about India at all.


2 件のコメント:

  1. This was very good experience for you!
    The Japanese clients were really lucky because you attended their group and took care of them.

    By the way, have you decided your next step?

    返信削除
  2. Hi there!
    I hope it was a lot of fun!
    Thanks for following my blog :)


    purple-peeptoes.blogspot.com

    返信削除